My first attempt at a Pinterest craft. I found this kite/bow-clip hanger that you can make out of a hanger, ribbon, and some fabric. It was really easy to make, quick and functional.
If you want to make your own all you need is:
- hot glue
1. Pull the hanger into the shape of a kite, bending the hook part of it straight (this will be the top of the kite tail.
2. Stretch your fabric over the kite and hot glue it to the hanger on the back side of your kite.
3. Put your ribbon on the front of the kite and glue the edges to the back.
4. Put a dab of glue in the middle of the front of the kite so the two ribbons stick together.
5. Attach the tail ribbon to the bottom of the kite. Wrap it around the “hook” of the hanger and then let it dangle.
6. Clip on your bows!